I am inspired. I am inspired to listen to my heart and implement activities that will promote togetherness, kindness, a positive school community.
This year, I will...
1) Hold a Mix It Up Day in 5th grade lunches.
2) Play the song, STAND, by Charleigh Gere more than once.
3) Wear my Anti Bullying t shirts TO WORK, on other days than dress down Fridays.
4) Get students TALKING about bullying.
5) Get students excited about STANDING UP against bullying and make a short video of them doing some activity to demonstrate their efforts, which I will ask to be put on the Methacton School website.
This year, I will take a STAND against bullying and not be afraid to model this for students, even if it means wearing a t shirt on a Tuesday, mixing up groups at lunch, and playing music with anti bullying messages in throughout the month (and all year).
I WILL STAND.